quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2011

Jess’s post


Well, I’m Jess, I’m 18 now.

What I always wanted was really to enjoy my whole life the best I could. The last few years definitely were to discover myself, and I’ve learnt to don’t give a damn what the people think about me, and mainly how deal with it.

I’ve already dyed my hair to different colours, I’ve given up the what all my family wished that I became. And in any moment I’ve felt regret for myself and all I’ve ever done.

I’ve been drawing my whole life, definitely is one of the things I do better. My desire to designing my clothes and don’t find in anywhere what I really would like to wear, basically that’s what took me to the fashion world. So I want to go to live in London and take a fashion course in college there.

Below, there are some fashion designers who inspiring me a lot.

Coco Chanel – for all the revolutionary changes she proposed and created

Carolina Herrera – I really identify myself with her and the most of hers creations

Giorgio Armani - a fashion icon, amazing clothes

Yves Saint Laurent – for all and mainly for the revolutionary “Le Smoking”

Hubert Du Givenchy - for all the designs with extreme elegance and class, and for “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”

Christian Dior – for the “New look” and how he proposed luxe and extreme femininity

Deborah Loyd – for the amazing work at Kate Spade, which I love

Tom Ford - for the amazing creations for women and men.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário