quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2011

mAY’S posT


Hey, I’m May I’m 18 and a mind of a 26 years-old woman, haha,actually I’ve always had plans for my life since I was a kid, and one of them is to leave my country to know all world, especially Europe, I’ve been always a creative person,this is one of the reasons why I chose to study fashion,’cause in my childhood I used to wrap myself in swaddling clothes, and pretend I’m a queen , supermodel or whatever, I never had a pression on my family to be what they want me to be , actually my mother always tells me that whatever I wanted to be she will be always on my side.

I have a strangers preferences, like vintage things,old music, epic movies ,shoes, history and wise things.

I want to go to London as soon as I can…Why? because I always loved England with all my heart, the reasons why I love that country I absolutely don’t know comes from inside since I was a child.

well I had the idea of that post for you to get to know us more than the “about”, and as a aspiring fashion designer here are my favorites stylists…

Chanel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my heroine, my Idol, my icon and everything,I love her

Yves Saint Laurent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a guide and fashion Icon


Vivienne West Wood

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

as a punk in the begining of my teenager , and a crazy about history I met vivianne and fell in love with her


Alexander McQueen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A GINIUS , PERFECTION , ATTITUDE IN THE HUMAN FORM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário